THE HOME AFFECTIONS POURTRAYED BY THE POETS
by MacKay, Charles, ed
- See description
Durham, North Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- THE HOME AFFECTIONS POURTRAYED BY THE POETS
- MacKay, Charles, ed
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- George Routledge & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- bindings gift books
- Bookseller catalogs
- POETRY; LITERATURE - BRITISH;
Terms of Sale
Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
We offer a full refund, including the purchase price and the original shipping cost, in the event an item is not as described in the listing, provided that we receive the returned item within 30 days after delivery. We will refund the purchase price, but not the shipping, for any other reason, within ten (10) days of delivery, provided we are given prior notification of the return (please email or phone) and all items are returned in the condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]