Home Life the Old: Their Passionate Avowal of the Value of Their Lives- and Their Dispassionate Treatment in Homes for the Aged.
by Rabinowitz, Dorothy and Nielsen, Yedida
- Like New/Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Macmillan, 1971 Like new appears unread, green boards with gilt titles, jacket complete, no marks or inscriptions.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Home Life the Old: Their Passionate Avowal of the Value of Their Lives- and Their Dispassionate Treatment in Homes for the Aged.
- Rabinowitz, Dorothy and Nielsen, Yedida
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Old Age Instituitions, Care Treatment Societal, Cultural and Lonliness.
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: