Honor Thy Father
by Talese, Gay
- Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Honor Thy Father was a 1971 book by Gay Talese, about the travails of the Bonanno crime family in the 1960s, especially Salvatore Bonanno and his father Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonanno.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Honor Thy Father
- Talese, Gay
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- World Publishing Company
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography/Memoir; Signed & Inscribed;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A flatsigned book is signed, and not inscribed, directly on a page of the book, rather than on a bookplate or with an... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]