Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hood's Comicalities in Prose and Verse.
- Hood, Thomas
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Ward, Lock & Bowden Ltd,
- Place of Publication
- Thomas Hood,Poetry,Ballads,Nineteenth century humour
- Bookseller catalogs
- NOAMZCOUK NOAMZDE NOAMZFR; Nineteenth Century Novel; poetry; prose; verse; Novel - 19th Century; Novel: 19th Century;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.