THE HORNBLOWER COMPANION An Atlas and Personal Commentary on the Writing of the Hornblower Saga.
by Forester, C. S
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good
Sun CIty Center, Florida
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HORNBLOWER COMPANION An Atlas and Personal Commentary on the Writing of the Hornblower Saga.
- Forester, C. S
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First American Edition; First Printing.
- Little & Brown, New York
- Date published
- BOOKS ON BZDB292 NOISBN REFERENCE BOOKS; UNITED STATES; REFERENCE. THE HORNBLOWER COMPANION AN ATLAS AND PERSONAL COMMENTARY WRITING OF SAGA
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books On Books;
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]