Horse-Hoeing Husbandry: or, an Essay on the Principles of Vegetation and Tillage. Designed to introduce a new method of culture; wherein the produce of land will be increased, and the usual expence lessened. Together with accurate descriptions and cuts of the instruments employed in it. The third edition, very carefully corrected
by Tull, Jethro
- See description
Biddeford, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Horse-Hoeing Husbandry: or, an Essay on the Principles of Vegetation and Tillage. Designed to introduce a new method of culture; wherein the produce of land will be increased, and the usual expence lessened. Together with accurate descriptions and cuts of the instruments employed in it. The third edition, very carefully corrected
- Tull, Jethro
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Printed for A. Millar, opposite to Catharine-street in the Strand
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- farm & garden, agriculture, english, animal husbandry
- Bookseller catalogs
- farm & garden;
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.