How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?
by YOLEN, Jane
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zoar Books & Gallery (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?
- YOLEN, Jane
- Mark Teague
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Blue Sky
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Yolen, Children, Child, Story, Dinosaur
- Bookseller catalogs
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
Zoar Books & Gallery
All orders made must be prepaid. Return Policy-If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. Items ordered will be accepted for full refund or credit if returned with the original invoice within 2 weeks of shipment. Returns made 2-4 weeks after shipment will be charged a 25% restocking fee if it is returned in the same condition as sold and accompanied by the original invoice. Time adjustments made for overseas orders. Massachusetts residents please add 5% sales tax. All International orders must have a phone number attached, otherwise the shipping label will not print.
Order Cancellation RightsRight to cancel
You have the right to cancel the order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after you or someone indicated by you receives the item(s) ordered. To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform the bookseller that you wish to cancel the order. You can do this either by contacting the seller via email, post or fax . You may also contact Biblio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform the seller on your behalf of your intent to cancel the order.
Procedures after cancellation
If you cancel this order, we will refund to you all payments received from you for the item(s) canceled. The refund will include the costs of standard delivery. If you requested expedited or express delivery, only the costs for standard delivery will be refunded. The bookseller may also deduct for any damage caused by your handling of the item(s). The refund will be issued without delay within 14 days of receipt of the returned item(s) or (if earlier) within 14 days of receipt of evidence (e.g postal receipt or delivery confirmation) that the item(s) have been returned. If no item(s) were shipped, then the refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of your cancellation notice. The refund will be made using the same payment method you selected at checkout, and you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund. The refund may not be issued until we have received the returned items or have received evidence of their return. Item(s) should be returned to the bookseller. The item(s) must be mailed within 14 days of your notification of your intent to cancel. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Exceptions to the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- orders less that 50 EUR (37 GBP) in value
- orders placed on Biblio from Non-EU booksellers or shipping to non-EU addresses
- digital content items (including ebooks) which are not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD)
Bookseller Contact Information Full details for contacting the bookseller with a cancellation request will be provided in your order confirmation email.
About the Seller
About Zoar Books & Gallery
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]