How Do You Spell G-E-E-K? Paperback / softback - 2009
by Julie Anne Peters
The relationship between best friends Kimberly and Ann is put to the test after Ann takes a geeky new student under her wing and encourages her to compete against front runner Kimberly in the spelling bee.
Standard delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
About The Saint Bookstore Merseyside, United Kingdom
The Saint Bookstore specialises in hard to find titles & also offers delivery worldwide for reasonable rates.
Terms of Sale: Refunds or Returns: A full refund of the price paid will be given if returned within 30 days in undamaged condition. If the product is faulty, we may send a replacement.
- Title How Do You Spell G-E-E-K?
- Author Julie Anne Peters
- Binding Paperback / softback
- Edition Reprint
- Condition New
- Pages 144
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher Little Brown and Company
- Date 2009-04-01
- Features Price on Product - Canadian
- Bookseller's Inventory # B9780316008112
- ISBN 9780316008112 / 0316008117
- Weight 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Dimensions 7.4 x 5.1 x 0.5 in (18.80 x 12.95 x 1.27 cm)
- Ages 08 to 12 years
- Grade levels 3 - 7
- Reading level 570
- Topical: Friendship
- Library of Congress subjects Friendship, Schools
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 2009289571
- Dewey Decimal Code FIC
From the publisher
Best friends Kimberly and Ann both have a dream to make it to the National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C. Eighth grade is the last year they can qualify, so they are practicing day and night. But when Ann is assigned to sponsor new student Lurlene Brueggemeyer, who turns out to be an amazing speller, suddenly her relationship with Kimberly and her chances of winning the competition are put to the test. If the three girls end up competing against each other for the prize, that can spell only one thing... t-r-o-u-b-l-e.