How to Draw Charts and Diagrams
by Robertson, Bruce
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Unskoolbookshop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- How to Draw Charts and Diagrams
- Robertson, Bruce
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- F & W Publications, Incorporated
- Place of Publication
- Cincinnati, OH, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- DRAWING STUDY TEACHING ART, Charts, Diagrams, Maps
Terms of Sale
RETURNS:With prior notice, within 7 days if not in condition described. PERSONAL CHECKS will be held until they clear the bank. FREE INSURANCE on orders of $50 or more. Occasionally, a book may not be available due to PRIOR SALE. If this happens, I will issue you a refund. Calls will be answered at a real estate agency. (No...you don't have the wrong number!). Please leave a message for Donna. Thanks. Happy reading!
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.