How to Make an American Quilt
by Otto, Whitney
- very good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BobPrudhomme, Relentless Bookfinder (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- How to Make an American Quilt
- Otto, Whitney
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ballantine Books, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
BobPrudhomme, Relentless Bookfinder
BobPrudhomme honors CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS in these two ways
(1.) PayPal, an eBay company, or
(2.) Biblio's checkout
We don't accept or ever see your card at our office. While you may order here at Biblio, our preference is that you pay on the Internet's premier 100% secure, no-fee service, PayPal.com. Or, just send us a check in US funds. Either way, we'll expedite your book, usually within 12 hours. If you're electing PayPal, you must sign-in and pay for your book there*. You may use this gateway to enter full amount due: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/relentlessfinder.
No hold on checks-- I ship on the date you inform me that the payment is mailed.
*PayPal accepts payment in Pound Sterling, the Euro, Yen + US & Canadian dollars. Shipping within USA: USPS Media Mail $4.89 & Priority Mail $7.95 (50 United States) for first book. **International our specialty: Standard Air, Priority Air(+ air courier or Express Mail on request.)
- GRADING DEFINITIONS OF CONDITION: (F/Fine = Fine book in Fine dust jacket) BRAND NEW - New, unread, unused and in the same immaculate condition in which it was published. LIKE NEW - Shiny, undamaged cover, dust jacket included for hard covers, no missing pages, all pages undamaged (no creases or tears), no underlining/highlighting of text, no damage to binding, no writing in margins (Could be mistaken for new) VERY GOOD - Doesn't look brand new but has no easily noticeable damage to the cover, dust jacket included for hard covers, no missing pages, all pages undamaged (no creases or tears), no underlining/highlighting of text, no writing in margins, very minimal identifying marks inside cover, very minimal wear and tear (You would give it to a good friend as a gift) GOOD - Very minimal damage to the cover (no holes or tears, only minimal scuff marks), dust jacket not necessarily included, minimal wear to binding, majority of pages undamaged (minimal creases or tears), minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins, no missing pages (You would use it yourself, but wouldn't necessarily give it as a gift) ACCEPTABLE - Some damage to the cover but integrity still intact, binding slightly damaged but integrity still intact, possible writing in margins, possible underlining and highlighting of text, no missing pages (Item shows wear but readable) No condition guarantee. UNACCEPTABLE - We won't sell it! Major damage to a significant number of pages and/or to cover, missing or stained pages, book cover is missing, or legibility poor. ***1stEd = 1st prtg no exceptions! If condition is vital, when ordering your book we will be glad to provide a more detailed description.
- CUSTOMERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Customers (such as libraries, book dealers, collectors) with concerns as to the condition of a book should contact us directly before ordering. Our condition grades are generally simple and basic. But we would be glad to discuss such issues as: extent of wear or damage to jacket + book such as underlining, ink or pencil notes, stains and spotting, torn or loose pages or signatures, etc., which may be particular to the book you are interested in.