Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
Rare 1920 Complete Course of Self-instruction Containing 100 Alphabets and Designs!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
BayShore Books LLC
If you receive an item different than what was described, or that is clearly in worse condition than indicated, notify us within 14 days for a full refund. For any other returns - contact us for details.
About the Seller
About BayShore Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.