Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
How to Win Friends and Influence People is one of the first bestselling self-help books ever published. Written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936, it has sold 15 million copies globally. Leon Shimkin of the publishing firm Simon & Schuster took one of the 14-week courses given by Carnegie in 1934. Shimkin persuaded Carnegie to let a stenographer take notes from the course to be revised for publication. In 1981 a new revised edition updated the language and updated anecdotes.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I have this book in excellent condition and I wants to sell it as well
hi,this is a best book of the world.i would like to thanks mr. cornegi for this.Pankaj Sharma
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Carnegie, Dale
- Book condition
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Dale Carnegie Autograph, Dale Carnegie Signed, How to Win Friends and Influence People
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]