Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Tate Publishing, 2006. First edition. Hardcover. Fine/fine. Hardbound quarto in dustwrapper. 224 pp. Terrific illustrated monograph on Hodgkin with essay by James Meyer. A fine copy in dustwrapper. Please note that this is a large and heavy book. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Howard Hodgkin
- Art - Serota, Nicholas, Editor (Howard Hodgkin)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Tate Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Conceptual Art;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]