HOWARD PYLE'S BOOK OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT
by Pyle, Howard; Johnson, Merle; Dowd, Francis J
- About fine.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HOWARD PYLE'S BOOK OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT
- Pyle, Howard; Johnson, Merle; Dowd, Francis J
- Book condition
- Used - About fine.
- First edition (stated)
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Limited Edition,20th century,American,History
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.