Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charles Scirbner's Sons, 1956-01-01. Hardcover. Like New. Amiot; Paris, 1955. Hardcover. Text in French. Near Fine, tan cloth binding with brown lettering on front board and spine, binding sturdy and intact except for one lose page in front, couple of soiled stains on fore-edge and bottom text block edge, mild use/handling marks, in a Near Fine, minimal use/handling marks, Dust wrapper. Protected by a cardboard, moderate handling/rub marks and sunning, couple of small splits at edges, Slipcase. A nice, clean and unmarked copy. 4to[quarto or approx. 9.5 x 12 inches], color and b&w illustrations. We pack securely and ship daily with delivery confirmation on every book. The picture on the listing page is of the actual book for sale. Additional Scan(s) are available for any item, please inquire.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mark Lavendier, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hubert and Jan Van Eyck
- Leo Van Puyvelde
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- Charles Scirbner's Sons
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
N Scituate, Rhode Island
Ask Seller a Question
About Mark Lavendier, Bookseller
Selling quailty books for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]