by Larry McMurtry
- See description
Oregon City, Oregon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, UK Sphere Books, 1971. Paperback First Edition UK , So Stated. First Edition UK , So Stated. Very Good in Wraps: shows moderate tanning to the text pages,due to aging; a faint stress crease to the back-strip; several small spots of paint to the rear panel; a few small faint soil spots; minimal wear to the extremities; the binding leans very slightly but remains secure; the text is clean. Free of creases to the panels. Free of creased or dog-eared pages in the text. Free of underlining, hi-lighting, notations, or marginalia. Free of any ownership names, dates, addresses, notations, inscriptions, stamps, plates, or labels. A handsome copy, structurally sound and tightly bound, showing very mild wear and several minor cosmetic imperfections. NOT a Remainder, Book-Club, or Ex-Library. 12mo. (7 x 4.25 x 0.55 inches). 158 pages. Language: English. Weight: 4.4 ounces. Originally published as "Horseman, Pass By". Sphere 59536. Mass Market Paperback.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Larry McMurtry
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition UK , So Stated.
- Sphere Books,
- Place of Publication
- London, UK
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Historical Fiction; Vintage Westerns; Westerns; Modern Fiction; Contemporary Fiction; American Popular Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]