by O'Neill, Eugene
- Very Good in Fair dust jacket; Jacket tattered and rubbed.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- O'Neill, Eugene
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Fair dust jacket; Jacket tattered and rubbed.
- Quantity available
- First Edition; Second Printing
- Yale University Press
- Place of Publication
- New Haven, CT
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Theatre and Film;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]