Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Humble Administrator's Garden [Poems].
by Seth, Vikram:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Manchester: Carcanet Press, 1985. . First Edition. 8vo. 62pp. Printed wrappers very slightly rubbed otherwise fine. The author's second collection of poems, the first to be published in Great Britain, issued as a paperback original. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Ian McKelvie Bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Humble Administrator's Garden [Poems].
- Seth, Vikram:
- Book condition
- First Edition. 8vo. 62pp. Printed wrappers very slightly rubbed
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Carcanet Pr
- Place of Publication
- Manchester: Carcanet Press, 1985.
- This edition first published
- Indian Poetry Modern First Editions 0856355836
Terms of Sale
Ian McKelvie Bookseller
Any book found to be unsatisfactory may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund of the price of the book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ian McKelvie Bookseller
Established in London in 1969.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]