by Horgan, Paul
- Very Good; SIGNED by Horgan with dedication on half-title page; pictorial paperback; clean pages; tight binding, aged; self wor
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City: Image Books. Very Good; SIGNED by Horgan with dedication on half-title page; pictorial . paperback; clean pages; tight binding, aged; self worn; includes, The . Devil in the Desert, One Red Rose for Christmas, and To the Castle; 196 . pages plus ads. 1956. First Edition Thus; 1st Printing. Paperback. Image D35. An Image Book Original. ; Mass Market PB; 16mo 6" - 7" tall; 196 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Harpoon Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Humble Powers
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good; SIGNED by Horgan with dedication on half-title page; pictorial paperback; clean pages; tight binding, aged; self wor
- First Edition Thus; 1st Printing
- Image Books
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Harpoon Books
Harpoon Books is the only bookstore on Natucket offering both used and new books. While we specialize in books about Nantucket, Whaling and the Asia & Pacific region, we also carry a wide variety of other new and out-of-print items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]