The Hundred Days
by Guedalla Philip
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U.K.: Peter Davies Limited, 1934. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Tight Firm Clean Copy With No Signatures, Inscriptions Or Notations Discovered. Photo Illustrations. Pages Starting To Tan With Age. Cream Cloth Hard Cover With Gold Gilt Titles To Spine In Green Coloured Box - Some Edge Wear And Rubbing - More Pronounced To Top And Bottom Spine Where Rubbing Has Worn Through The Cloth. Spine Has Slight Darkening And Is Slightly Cocked From Reading. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- M and P Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Hundred Days
- Guedalla Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Peter Davies Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Military Napoleonic Wars
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military and Military History;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
M and P Books PBFA
Orders are strictly dealt with on first come first served basis. Any e-mailed question regarding books will be answered as soon as possible and additional photos of book can be forwarded upon request. Payment is required prior to despatch. Although our preferred payment preferred is via Biblio we will also accept payment via Paypal, UK sterling cheques, international sterling money orders and U.K. postal orders. All despatched books are insured - included in postage charges. Magazine and periodicals are always listed singly within Biblion - if wishing to order multiple periodicals or magazines please contact us by e-mail beforehand for information as to total weight and estimated cost of shipping. More expensive books (i.e. those above £40 UK) are dispatched to be signed for upon arrival at destinaton. All books posted overseas are dispatched to be signed for at destination. A refund policy is in existence should items not be as described or are damaged in transit.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About M and P Books PBFA
Trader dealing on internet and at local Bookfairs in the North West/Norh East and Midlands area of the U.K. General stock of 1300 internet listings. Please note that we do not receive personal callers at Mansfield without prior appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.