The Hundredth Year
by Guedalla, Philip
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
14A: Doubleday, Doran & Co. Fine. 1939. First Edition. Hardcover. This specific book is in fine/unread condition with a hard board cover that has sharp edges/corners and a tight binding. The pages are clean, crisp, unmarked and uncreased. This is a remarkable book and is in fine condition. ; This book a fine piece of history which discusses the times between two wars. ; 1.6 x 9.2 x 6.3 Inches; 312 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Hundredth Year
- Guedalla, Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- Doubleday, Doran & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dr. Bookman - All Books Tightly Packaged in Cardboard
We have an eclectic array of used and out of print books for you in our inventory. Service is key to our relationship with you. You get \"Old School\" service with Dr. Bookman. We can\'t look at each other in the eye, shake each others hand, or walk into the shop the next day if we\'re disatisfied. I understand that vulnerability. You are purchasing a product sight unseen. That means I must be honest with you about exactly what you are buying. You might find my descriptions more detailed than most others, but when purchasing online, I want you to know exactly what you\'re buying. I don\'t want you to feel surprised when you open the box. And by the way, almost all of our books are shipped in cardboard packaging designed just for books. That means you get it the way it left here.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.