Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1980. First Edition. Paperback. Near Fine. First paper edition of her very scarce first book. Inscribed in 1982. Near fine in wraps with one tiny ink mark to lower page block (not a remainder mark). Scarce. Signed by Author.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hybrids of Plants and of Ghosts
- Graham, Jorie
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Princeton University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Poetry, First Book, Inscribed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry Books; Signed/Inscribed Books;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]