The Hymnal Revised and Enlarged as Adopted by the General Convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America in the Year of Our Lord 1892
by [Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America]
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Hymnal Revised and Enlarged as Adopted by the General Convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America in the Year of Our Lord 1892
- [Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Oxford University Press American Branch
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Common Prayer hymns Protestant Episcopal United States America Hart 19th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...