Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scranton, PA: International Textbook Company, 1908. Quarter-leather. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. (paginated in sections) Some light wear to the head and foot of the spine. Light scuffing to the faces of the covers. The binding is tight and square, and the text is clean. This volume covers: Stone and brick; cementing materials and mortar; stone and brick masonry; plain concrete; reinforced concrete; foundations; retaining walls; culverts; tunnels; dams; introduction to construction drawing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Persephone's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I. C. S. Reference Library, No. 132
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- International Textbook Company
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, PA
- Date published
- Construction Standards
- 8vo - over 7¾\" - 9¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee all material unconditionally. You may return any material within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. Payment: We accept credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express),personal cheques (payable to "Persephone's Books"), money orders, or PayPal. Please don't tempt Fate by sending cash.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Gastonia, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Persephone's Books
We are an Internet-based retailer specializing in printed and recorded media.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]