I Ching or Book of Changes Two Volume Slipcased Set
by Richard Wilhelm, Translated by Cary F. Baynes, Foreword by C.G. Jung
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Les Livres The Books .Com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Ching or Book of Changes Two Volume Slipcased Set
- Richard Wilhelm, Translated by Cary F. Baynes, Foreword by C.G. Jung
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- New York: Pantheon Books The Bollingen Series XIX.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Astrology, Numerology, Runes, Oracles; Rare Book Room;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Les Livres The Books .Com
Our standard shipping rates will apply with most regular sized books. For Book Sets, Oversized Volumes, or in the event where Shipping Destination warrants it, we may request additional shipping funds.
About the Seller
About Les Livres The Books .Com
in Occult, New Age, Astrology, Tarot, Metaphysics, Wicca, Religion,
Art, Psych, Fantasy and The Obscure.Les Livres The Books offers used, rare, and out-of-print-books at reasonable prices. We specialize in happy customers and a pleasant shopping experience.We provide swift and efficient service with a pleasant and personal touch. We have many years of experience selling books both online and off (we have Been in Business since 1989), so be confident you are in good hands.Visit our website www.leslivresthebooks.com for great selections!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.