If I Did It - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Simpson, O. J
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
If I Did It is a book by O. J. Simpson, in which he puts forth a hypothetical description of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, for which Simpson was tried and acquitted in a criminal trial but later found financially liable in a civil trial. Although the original release was canceled shortly after it was announced in November 2006, 400,000 physical copies of the original book were printed and by June 2007 copies of the book had leaked online.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- If I Did It - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Simpson, O. J
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-of Print, O.J. Simpson, Trials, Trial Of The Century
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]