Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mayflower-Dell, 1965. Soft cover. Very Good. Paperback in Very Good condition. Light edge wear, surfaces clean with tanning to the extremities and spine, 139 pages, edges tanned, light foxing to edge of text block otherwise clean, binding tight, spine rolld. Free standard airmail worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I, The Hangman; Sexton Blake Library (Fifth Series) 13
- W A Ballinger
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.