Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1932. GABRIEL, Gilbert W. I, JAMES LEWIS. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, Doran, 1932. 8vo., black cloth stamped in gilt. First Edition. Signed presentation by Gabriel on front endpaper: "For Lew, best friend and severest landlord from his. Gil W. G. 4/4/32." Good (bright but with a little sunning spine, bookplate of Lewis E. Gensler on front pastedown). $50.00.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Antic Hay Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Asbury Park, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]