I, the Jury
by Spillane, Mickey
- very good
- Very Good
Northridge, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Here's Mickey Spillane and Mike Hammer in their roughest and readiest--a double-strength shot of sex, violence, and action that is vintage Spillane all the way. It's a tough-guy mystery to please even the most bloodthirsty of fans!
Read More: Identifying first editions of I, the Jury
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
curtis paul books inc.
About the Seller
About curtis paul books inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...