I, the Jury
by Spillane, Mickey
- BOOK VERY GOOD/No Dustjacket
LEXINGTON, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Here's Mickey Spillane and Mike Hammer in their roughest and readiest--a double-strength shot of sex, violence, and action that is vintage Spillane all the way. It's a tough-guy mystery to please even the most bloodthirsty of fans!
Read More: Identifying first editions of I, the Jury
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Winthrop and Wales, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- I, the Jury
- Spillane, Mickey
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - BOOK VERY GOOD
- Jacket condition
- No Dustjacket
- 1st Edition
- E.P. Dutton
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾"" - 9¾"" tall
Terms of Sale
Winthrop and Wales, LLC
All books are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
All books are packed in protective packaging.
All books with dustjackets come covered with brodart, a clear protective, removable cover.
Media Rate Shipping on Books:
$4.99 media rate shipping per book Books shipped via this rate arrive in 7-14 business daysSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
International Rate Shipping on Books:
Books that will fit into the flat rate international mailer are $21.95 and up dependent on destinationSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
Return policy:Item must be returned within: 30 Days in same condition
Refund will be given as: Money Back
Return policy details: Notification within five days.
**All of our books with dustjackets are covered with a clear plastic, protective covering (brodart).
About the Seller
About Winthrop and Wales, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ... [More]