I Love Led-Zeppelin: Panty-Dropping Comics.
by FORNEY, Ellen. Introduction by Sherman Alexie
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Seattle: Fantagraphics, 2006. Signed at his introduction by Sherman Alexie. First edition / First printing. Illustrated wrappers. Fine, with trivial wear to the lower right corner of the front cover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Love Led-Zeppelin: Panty-Dropping Comics.
- FORNEY, Ellen. Introduction by Sherman Alexie
- Ellen Forney
- Illustrated wrappers.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Graphic Novels and Comics;
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]