I Married Adventure
by Johnson, Osa
- Very Good +
Newark, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
I saw the Johnsons present their travel movies when I was very young. My grandparents took me, and the book was on their shelf....now on mine. I love this book and have read it many times. The story of their romance is charming, and her courage at a young age is amazing. You may often see it in decorator/design magazines, because of the beautiful zebra print cloth cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Garnet Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- I Married Adventure
- Johnson, Osa
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- J. B. Lippincott
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Travel Africa
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel; Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee. Full refund for up to 30 days after delivery, If an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, shipping costs will also be refunded.
About the Seller
About Garnet Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Deckle edge
- Deckle edge is the feathered edge of a page. Traditionally and historically, this was a side effect of the process of making... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.