Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London and New York: Abelard-Schuman, 1959. First Edition. Uncommon. Signed by Herbert Coggins on front endpaper "For Estelle: Meet my friend Mouse: He's a very intelligent self made mouse, Herbert Coggins." Uncommon!. 8vo., orange cloth in dust jacket; 117 pages. Illustrated by Judith Brook.. Very Good (covers nice; contents clean & tight); little browning & shallow chipping to head of spine; $2.75 price is still present on the front flap) d/j.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Antic Hay Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I AM A MOUSE
- COGGINS, Herbert
- Illustrated by Judith Brook.
- 8vo., orange cloth in dust jacket; 117 pages
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition. Uncommon. Signed by Herbert Coggins on front endp
- Place of Publication
- London and New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Antic Hay Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Asbury Park, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]