Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan of Canada,, 1910. First Edition. Hardcover. Good/No Dust Jacket. this copy is still tight and the interior is clean of marks, there is some edge wear to the green cloth cover which is decorated with a red poinsettia. previous owners name on the FFEP
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Heroes Bookshop (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I AND MY TRUE LOVE
- Keays, H.A. Mitchell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Macmillan of Canada,
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All sales are returnable if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Heroes Bookshop
Heroes BookShop : A place to browse.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]