I Used to Believe I Had Forever, Now I'm Not So Sure
by SAROYAN, William
- Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Cowles Education Corp.. Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket. 1966. First Edition. Hardcover. Stated first edition. A collection of 52 short stories, poems, plays, articles and reviews by the eminent Armenian-American author, who is probably best known for his semi-autobiographical novel, "The Human Comedy". --- In full green cloth-covered boards with spine titling in blue. Jacket features Arthur Rothstein photographic portrait of Saroyan to back panel. --- An excellent copy: clean, tightly-bound and unmarked but with slight darkening to textblock top edge. Unclipped jacket with minor age-toning and a little curling to edges; protected in clear removable mylar wrapper.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); xiii, 234 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- I Used to Believe I Had Forever, Now I'm Not So Sure
- SAROYAN, William
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good dust jacket
- First Edition
- Cowles Education Corp.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]