Ian Hamilton's March. Together with Extracts from the Diary of Lieutenant H. Frankland a Prisoner of War at Pretoria
by Churchill, Winston S
- Very Good+
Sun City West, Arizona
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ian Hamilton's March. Together with Extracts from the Diary of Lieutenant H. Frankland a Prisoner of War at Pretoria
- Churchill, Winston S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Longmans, Green & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Shipping costs are extra and will be billed at cost according to customer's shipping preference with tracking availability. For all European countries, please provide a phone number. If by surface, please allow sufficient travel time for arrival. For approximate shipping cost by weight, destination and approximate travel time please contact us. All items are subject to prior sale. If you are interested in an item, we encourage you to inquire promptly. Personal checks must clear prior to shipment. All items sent on approval and have a ten day return privilege for any reason. Please notify us prior to returning. All returns must be properly packaged and insured. All items must be returned in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Charles Parkhurst Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]