Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Herbert Jenkins, 1953. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Good/Good. Reprint. Hardback in Good Plus condition with a Good Minus unclipped jacket. Green cloth boards, bumped, edges sunned but surfaces clean, 128 pages, tanning to end papers, foxing and minor use marks, binding firm and square. Jacket has edge wear, chips to the corners, chips to head and toe of the spine which is lightly tanned and faded, tear to upper front and lower rear edges, minor marks more obvious to the rear, now protected in a removable clear plastic sleeve. Free standard airmail, but sales going to or through the US will be sent by registered post with tracking for a further 7 euro charge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ideas for Rover Scouts
- Jack Cox
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Herbert Jenkins
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]