Idylls Of The King.
by Tennyson, Alfred
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The longest and most ambitious work of his career, Idylls is a reflection of Tennyson's lifelong interest in Arthurian themes. His personification of Arthur, the highest ideal of manhood and leadership, is achieved through a delicacy of phrase and metrical effect that are unmatched.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Thylacine Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Please note Thylacine fine books is GST exempt.
About the Seller
About Thylacine Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]