Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paperback Recycler (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Walden, Jane Brevoort
- Thorne, Diana
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Printing
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Dogs Richard Byrd Polar Exploration
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Adventure; Animals;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Orders for payment by Check or Money order will be held for 10 days pending receipt of payment. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason. Customer is responsible for return postage unless book is not as described, in which case credit will be given for return media mail rate postage.
About the Seller
About Paperback Recycler
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]