Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A. C. Fifield. London, 1914. Hardcover. Very Good. Blue cloth boards with very little fading, title pressed into front board, gold gilt title to spine, minor bumping. Binding is tight and pages clean and free from any markings. (See Photos) Need more info? Please contact anytime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Mason's Corner (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Illumination; Spiritual Healing
- James Porter Mills
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- A. C. Fifield. London
- Date published
- SPIRITUAL HEALING, ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE. OCCULT General, General, Meditation, Spiritualism
- Bookseller catalogs
- Spiritism; Magic; Occult;
Terms of Sale
The Mason's Corner
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About The Mason's Corner
I am a private collector of interesting, hard to find rare books mainly of a Masonic nature and related subjects but due too personal reasons I have decided to let my collection go. All my listings will be accurately described and contain photos of the actual book for sale. If you are in the States or elsewhere other than Australia please contact me before purchase of the larger and heavier books so I can check shipping costs. In most case I've tried to add the shipping cost straight onto the price of the book. Therefore the prices are not set in stone, IE: prices can be adjusted if purchaser is in Australia.Feel free to ask any questions concerning my listings as well as extra photo's if required.Glenn BrittenThe Mason's corner
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]