The Illustrated Encyclopedia of North American Locomotives
by HOLLINGSWORTH, Brian
- Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Crescent Books. Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket. 1984. Hardcover. 0517441160 . A thorough examination of steam and diesel locomotives. Illustrated throughout in color and with 250 black & white photos. Originally published in the U.K. by Salamander Books, Ltd. --- In full black textured paper-covered boards. Jacket with color drawings of power units. --- With a little bit of wear to cover edges; else a bright, firm copy. Jacket with a hint of rubbing; is otherwise very nice. ; 4to 11" - 13" tall; 208 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of North American Locomotives
- HOLLINGSWORTH, Brian
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Crescent Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]