Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Orchids
by Pridgeon, Alec, ed
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Timber Press, Portland, OR, 1995. Reprint. Hardcover. Fine Condition/Fine. Dust Jacket is in as new condition, apart from normal shop shelf wear - contains no tears or chips or other damage. Dust jacket in mylar guard. Category: Science & Technology; Botany; ISBN: 0881922676. ISBN/EAN: 9780881922677. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 22391. . 9780881922677 This book is extra heavy, and may involve extra shipping charges to some countries.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Orchids
- Pridgeon, Alec, ed
- Book condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Timber Press
- Place of Publication
- Portland, OR
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Science & Technology; Botany; ISBN: 0881922676 EAN: 9780881922677 Pridgeon, Alec, ed The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Orchids
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]