An Illustrated Guide to the North Shore of Massachusetts Bay. 13th Edition.
by Hill, Benj. D.; Nevins, Winfield S
- See description
San Francisco, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alan Wofsy Fine Arts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An Illustrated Guide to the North Shore of Massachusetts Bay. 13th Edition.
- Hill, Benj. D.; Nevins, Winfield S
- Book condition
- Salem, MA: North Shore Publishing Co., 1891.
Terms of Sale
Alan Wofsy Fine Arts
Payment by credit cards or other means. 20% charge for returns,unless item is misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Alan Wofsy Fine Arts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...