An Illustrated History of the Civil War
by MILLER, William J.; POHANKA, Brian C
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Alexandria, Virginia: Time-Life Books. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 2000. Hardcover. 073703162X . First edition, first printing with full number line on copyright page. The American Civil War is depicted in this hefty volume of over 700 photos, with sketches, maps, historic artifacts and more. With text by distinguished Civil War scholars, who detail the major battles and generals who participated. --- In maroon leatherette-like paper-covered boards with titling blindstamped on cover and spine. Jacket with photo of a ruined Richmond on cover. --- With previous owner's rubberstamping on front free endpaper, otherwise a bright, clean, firm copy. Jacket with some shallow creases; is otherwise nice. (NOTE: Due to the weight of this item, extra shipping charges may be requested for any shipment other than by Media Mail in the US.) ; Oblong Small 4to 9" - 11" tall; 454 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Illustrated History of the Civil War
- MILLER, William J.; POHANKA, Brian C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Time-Life Books
- Place of Publication
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Civil War (U.S.); >>Military and Military Leaders;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.