Illustrations of the Family of Psittacidae, or Parrots
by Lear, Edward
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Buteo Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Illustrations of the Family of Psittacidae, or Parrots
- Lear, Edward
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: Johnson Reprint
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Parrots & Related; Art/Photography; Caribbean
Terms of Sale
TERMS: Orders may be placed by telephone: 434-263-8671, fax: 434-263-4750, or e-mail (email@example.com). We encourage customers to contact us directly to verify availability, condition, and shipping instructions. Prepayment required by check or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal and money orders; checks require a processing delay. Sales tax will be charged when shipping to Virginia. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Please contact us to arrange for returns within 14 days. Expedited services via Priority Mail or United Parcel Service are also available. Shipping and handling charges for foreign orders will be quoted. Global Priority Mail and M-Bags are options. Delivery not guaranteed unless shipped via a traceable, insured method, such as Global Express Mail or UPS.
About the Seller
About Buteo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...