The Illustrations in the Manuscripts of the Septuagint. [ Volumes 1 to 3 ( only, of 6) bound in 5, complete ]
by Weitzmann, K.; Kessler, H.L.; Bernabo, M. ; De Wald, E.T
- Small booklabel of Dr Egon Wellesz on front pastedown endpaper of each part of Volume II, a Near Very Good set with volumes I an
LONDON, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Wykeham Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Illustrations in the Manuscripts of the Septuagint. [ Volumes 1 to 3 ( only, of 6) bound in 5, complete ]
- Weitzmann, K.; Kessler, H.L.; Bernabo, M. ; De Wald, E.T
- 3 vols in 5, cloth, gilt cover device, large 4to,
- Book Condition
- Used - Small booklabel of Dr Egon Wellesz on front pastedown endpaper of each part of Volume II, a Near Very Good set with volumes I an
- Princeton University Press, Princeton, first editions, vol 1 1986; vol II 1999; vol III 1941-42
- Date Published
- vol 1 1986; vol II 1999; vol II
- vol I: xiii, 250 pp, 8 colour plates, 538 b/w ills; vol II: xvi, 404 pp + 23 colour ills, 1552 b/w ills; vol III: , 56 pp, 73
- Weitzmann, Kurt Kessler, Herbert L. 1999; De Wald, Ernest T. Bible. Old Testament Manuscripts, Greek Facsimiles. Bible. Old Testament ; Illustrations. Bible. Old Testament ; Pictorial works. Illumination of books and manuscripts ; Specimens Manuscripts,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illuminated Manuscripts;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. Books sent overseas will normally be despatched by surface mail at printed paper rate unless air mail is requested. Terms: We accept payment by bank (wire) transfer (all bank charges payable by the purchaser) or PayPal. Alternatively we accept cash or cheques in UK Pounds (payable to Wykeham Books) drawn on a UK bank account. Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. For overseas orders, any applicable sales or value added tax, or customs duties, or administration charges for the collection thereof, are payable by the purchaser on importation. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
About Wykeham Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...