THE IMAGE AND THE EYE
by E. H. Gombrich
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Cornell University Press, 1982. First Edition. Hardcover. Very good +. 7 x 10 in. Cloth boards. Condition is VERY GOOD+ ; covers clean, a touch sunned, minimal shelf wear. Binding tight, text unmarked. PO's name on ffep. Art. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE IMAGE AND THE EYE
- E. H. Gombrich
- Book condition
- Used - Very good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cornell University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]