IMAGES FOR CONSERVATION - BOOK ONE - TEXAS HILL COUNTRY EDITION
by [PHOTOGRAPHY]. Smith, Diane Solether
Standard Delivery: 2 to 4 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Elevating land stewardship to paramount importance the ICF's purpose is to educte landowners and phtographers about the value of private lands photography, to stimulate the demand for private lands as a destination for nature photographers and to encourage the preservation natural habitat, creating income from nature's diversity. The Texas Hill Country was selected because of its natural beauty and biodiversity. The region is susceptible to drought, fires, and floods, making ranching income unreliable. the ever-increasing pressure to subdivide and develop ios disrupting and in some cases destroying the complex ecosystems and placcing ranchers in a postition of fighting nature rather than fully utilizing nature as a source of income.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- IMAGES FOR CONSERVATION - BOOK ONE - TEXAS HILL COUNTRY EDITION
- [PHOTOGRAPHY]. Smith, Diane Solether
- Book condition
- Used - FINE IN FINE DJ.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Images for Conservation Fund
- Place of Publication
- Edinburg, Tx
- Date published
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]