Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
-, 1909-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Small navy blue hardcover with gilt lettering on front, no jacket. Light cornerwear, front hinge is a bit shaken, but book is still solid. Small water stain at top corner of page block, does not interfere with text. No marks or writing. 1909
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barner Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Imagination and Idealism in the Medical Sciences
- HERTER, Christian A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.