Imperial China Photographs 1850 - 1912
by WORSWICK, Clark and Jonathan Spence
- Very Good+/Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Imperial China Photographs 1850 - 1912
- WORSWICK, Clark and Jonathan Spence
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Orders placed directly on our website receive free domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail: www.longbrosbooks.com
All books are packed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order. Every book is professionally packaged in a heavy cardboard box and shipped via US Postal Service, fully insured. Shipping rates are $3.50 per book; an additional $1 for every book thereafter. Sets and oversized volumes might require additional postage – indication of such will be noted in the book description. Those orders ship at cost. Other shipping modes are available per arrangement. Institutions will be billed per requirements.
Long Brothers adheres to a strict code of professional conduct. We take pride in our customer service.
About the Seller
About Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]